Lewna's World Minecraft Forum

Full Version: wooooowwwwwwww
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks elliott2ts ur such a good mod
(01-24-2012, 12:42 PM)jdon1zl3git Wrote: [ -> ]thanks elliott2ts ur such a good mod
Yes he is thanks for noticing.

im sorry mate but you have been constantly calling on mods each time you placed a new block, and when you refused to build within the rules (there is a sign in guestland spawn that says, no roller coasters, you can expect it to be deleted). we have given you more tolerance than we should have. we answered all your questions but you weren't satisfied with any answer that didn't involve you getting your way.

Zird gave you an answer, so you called on lewna, she answered you, so you called on me, i answered you, then you continued to complain and demand your build back. we are running a server not a daycare.
Well said Elliott.
Sorry mate but it is clearly stated that If you do not follow the rules on the flat, we remove the thing that breaks the rules.
We all told you move on, but up insisted on having tantrums.
Also states is that we require a maturity level of at least 17, this includes the ability to understand action and consequence.
(01-24-2012, 02:08 PM)elliott2ts Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry mate but you have been constantly calling on mods each time you placed a new block, and when you refused to build within the rules (there is a sign in guestland spawn that says, no roller coasters, you can expect it to be deleted). we have given you more tolerance than we should have. we answered all your questions but you weren't satisfied with any answer that didn't involve you getting your way.

Zird gave you an answer, so you called on lewna, she answered you, so you called on me, i answered you, then you continued to complain and demand your build back. we are running a server not a daycare.

Then much less you come on here make a forum post complaining. And yes elliott is a FANTASTIC demi-god Tongue
That pretty much covers it.

/Thread
bumping this thread because op got dabbed on hard and I'm sitting over here giggling in the future