Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Languages & Lewna's World
11-11-2014, 01:23 PM,
Languages & Lewna's World
Howdy All,

I'm currently learning to speak German and I can already speak a bit of Japanese. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating language guilds/groups for people wanting to practice in teamspeak/text chat.
When I found LW it was advertised as predominantly an Australian server but there are often people from further abroad online. It just got me thinking about language & learning and these kinds of informal online social situations are perfect for practicing small talk and chat-type language (as opposed to the formal and proper sentence structure everyone learns from textbooks & courses).

/end random verbal barf thread
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 02:07 PM,
RE: Languages & Lewna's World
I wouldn't necessarily get involved with this, but I think that it's a great idea!

We have a fairly diverse community, so what better way to celebrate it is there than sharing language? Big Grin

Mihali, AWAY!

*Flies into the sunset*
11-11-2014, 03:09 PM,
Cool idea! I like it! Big Grin

Sax to the MAX!
11-12-2014, 06:23 PM,
I'm learning German as well! I'm doing German Continuers for my HSC and I'd be happy to have a conversation partner :3

Let me know! Big Grin

Great. I think I got it. But just in case... tell me the whole thing again, I wasn't listening.
11-15-2014, 04:33 PM,
Sehr toll! Ich möchte Praxis mit jemandem.

The lowest circles of hell are reserved for the fraudulent, treacherous and those that duckface in selfies.