Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Minecraft Questions
11-18-2014, 08:37 AM,
Some Minecraft Questions
I have a couple questions for my fellow Lewnians. They are for an upcoming English assignment of mine. If there is already a thread on the forums with these questions, then I'm sorry for reposting them, but a more recent set of answers would also be helpful, so here are my questions:

1. How did you first hear or learn about Minecraft? Was it from a friend, a video, or some other source?

2. What keeps you playing Minecraft? What makes you come back for more?

Thanks for your answers! They're greatly appreciated!

May the Force be with you.
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2014, 08:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2014, 08:54 AM by NightCabbage.)
RE: Some Minecraft Questions
1. I first heard about Minecraft on the interwebs. It was being talked about a lot at the time - some singleplayer only, in-browser only, Alpha version. I remember jumping on and going "mmm, this is kinda cool, but super boring".

2. When I first bought Minecraft and started playing, I was just doing singleplayer. I'd play it for a bit, and think it was really fun, but then get bored before long. Then I started playing it with some friends, and that was much more fun. One day I decided to try an online server, and, by pure luck, stumbled on Lewna's World. Been here ever since. So, for me, a great community with awesome people really makes me keep coming back :)
11-18-2014, 09:44 AM,
1. I was trawling Youtube for something to watch while I avoided homework.

2. It's a challenge for me as well as a way to connect with people. I love to see what I can accomplish and how far I can advance. I have also made many friends and connections through various servers that I have been on.
11-18-2014, 10:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2014, 10:08 AM by sonicfan2017.)
Some friends directed me to some videos, I tried it, eventually found this crazy crew, and have been here since. I think that the awesome feed-Bach I get on my builds (and lame jokes for that matter Tongue) are what keep me coming to Infinity and Beyond!

Sax to the MAX!
11-18-2014, 12:06 PM,
1 - A couple of my friends convinced me to get it.

2 - It's a fantastic medium for creative output (and an amazing community also helps Tongue)

Mihali, AWAY!

*Flies into the sunset*
11-18-2014, 12:59 PM,
1) My cousin downloaded it on my pc and was like, "try it, it's fun!" I tried it and ended up really liking it.
2) My motivation to continue minecraft is the desire to improve and become a better builder. I used to be terrible at building (ask those who saw my promobuild xD), but since then I've improved. The community also contributes too I guess Tongue
11-19-2014, 01:17 PM,
1 ~ One extremely boring day I stumbled into my older brothers room seeking entertainment. He happened to be playing minecraft. I think I just sat there for about 3 hours straight watching him place blocks and murder chickens. Once he had left for work the very next day, I jumped on to his computer (I didn't have my own at the time) to play his single player without him knowing. He eventually caught on and bought me my own account.

2 ~ After receiving my own minecraft account I decided to try out a server. (This was the very first time I stepped into the 'Online gaming' universe) My first result was Lewna's World and never looked back. Not only did it open up a bunch of new gaming experiences for me but I gained the confidence to interact with complete strangers (Teamspeak was so scary at first for me)
So in all I would definitely say it's mostly the online community that keeps me coming back. Smile

Now, be a good little pumpkin and vote for us
http://votelewna.weebly.com/
*Pats head*